Touring Caravan Insurance
Why Choose Caravan Insure for Your Touring Caravan Cover?
- Cheapest or Your Money Back*
- Exclusive Discounts Available
- You Could Get Insured in Minutes
- Leading UK Specialists
The purchase of your touring caravan is no doubt a significant investment from a financial perspective. It is also likely to provide you and your family with many enjoyable holidays in the coming years.
Whilst it is to be hoped that no misfortune occurs whilst you own it, you need to make sure that should your caravan be involved in an accident, fire or be stolen that you have adequate touring caravan insurance in place that will provide you with complete peace of mind.
We give you access to a number of reputable caravan insurance companies who will be pleased to provide you with quotations and further information about their policies. If you wish to arrange the cover, it often only takes a few minutes to do so.
Below are some of the risks that your caravan insurance may provide cover for: -
- Damage or loss to your caravan and any equipment whether that be whilst touring or in storage for 365 days of the year with an option to cover an awning.
- European cover for a period of time as standard.
- Third party/ public liability insurance.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Recovery costs of your caravan to the closest repairer together with recovering the caravan back to where you keep it stored whether you are touring in the UK or in Europe.
- In the event of your caravan not being quickly repairable you may require another caravan to use for the rest of your holiday or alternative accommodation.
- New for old cover on newer caravans.
- Low excess.
- If the driver were taken ill or injured whilst on holiday and could not tow the caravan then you may require cover to get the caravan home.
- Discount for being a member of the Caravan Club.
- Discount for having security devices fitted.
- No claims bonus.
Touring caravan insurance from our reputable panel of insurers is tailor made to meet your requirements and budget. To see just how inexpensive this type of cover is just click on the 'Get a Quote' button to commence the quotation process.